Ensure that a high quality of training is being provided to the TCF school faculty and area teams by designing and conducting training modules and developing evaluation.
- Design training modules that foster domain knowledge and pedagogical excellence in primary and secondary classrooms
- Deliver training to TCF school faculty and area teams (in-person and virtual)
- Design teacher evaluation activities that measure understanding of social studies.
- Gather both qualitative and quantitative data from field visits on different aspects of training through classroom observations, interviews, focus groups, and reviews of written documentation
- Use a variety of available data to identify training program needs and areas of improvement
- Prepare clear, user-friendly reports and presentations for the education management team for strategic road-mapping
- Coordinate between various team members and departments to ensure a shared understanding of the importance of subjects to TCF’s mission and values
- Ability to elucidate thoughts and ideas in clear and concise terms
- Excellent content development skills, preferably for social studies.
- Strong command over written and spoken Urdu and English
- Ability to give clear and engaging presentations
- Passion to understand and work with young children
- Passion to work with under-served communities
- Interest in design thinking and project-based learning
- Ability to research and collate information
- Ability to read and critically analyze data and situations
- Ability to work effectively in collaborative environments
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Bachelors in the social sciences, humanities, or computer
1-2 years of work experience, preferably in computer and social studies teaching and/or training