- Maintain and update the TCF Alumni database
- Process financial requests pertaining to Alumni scholarships and reconcile accounts monthly. This requires time management and attention to detail.
- Receive and counsel TCF Alumni who contact the TCF head office either in-person, via email or phone. This involves active listening and counseling.
- Prepare alumni blurbs for marketing purposes and to pitch to donors for scholarships.
- Handle Donor Updates for alumni on scholarships
- Research and identify potential coaching centers and vocational programs for TCF Alumni. Facilitate the in-take for these programs and other apprenticeship opportunities.
- Research and identify scholarship programs and financial assistance schemes for TCF alumni.
- Assist and plan alumni intake for outreach programmes within or outside the country
- Encourage eligible TCF Alumni to for admissions in tertiary institutes across Pakistan
- Establish ambassador chapters by engaging TCF Alumni enrolled at various universities
- Manage and execute Alumni Development Programme (All Levels | Foundation, Level 1 and Level 2)
- Work on any new ventures in the alumni department
- Execute and Manage Volunteer Programmes with volunteers all across North West region.
- Handle social media marketing, conduct Volunteer outreach and training, and maintain volunteer database.
- Proficiency in using computer (MS Office, Internet etc.)
- Effective communication, persuasion and interpersonal skills
- Very good analytical ability and organizational skills
- Strong command over English and Urdu
At least 1 year of experience