- Responsible for quality assurance at site.
- Execute work as per design & contract, awarded by the Engineering Department.
- On site handling of construction & post-construction matters.
- Ensure smooth progress & completion of projects within budget, time & quality.
- Conduct land surveys.
- Execute the maintenance work as per TCF standards and scope approved by Head of Engineering.
- Report cost and scope variance at site in case of deviation observed.
- Ensure construction is carried out as according to required design & quality.
- Conduct land survey in coordination with region/area teams within the assigned districts and prepare land survey reports for submission to head office (ED) for final decision.
- Supervise new construction and maintenance works under partnership and flagship program.
- Timely completion of milestones and follow-up with contractors in case of anticipated delays.
- Quality assurance at site and submit weekly progress report.
- Bills verification and validation of compliance to TCF drawings, specification and standards.
- Check and record measurements of work done at site.
- Conduct soil testing and other quality related testing as per contract condition.
- Prepare punch list after field inspection.
- Timely inform the line manager in case of any change in scope or cost, thus prepare variation report, wherever, applicable.
- All other duties assigned by GME/SCM
- Should be professionally sound with monitoring & supervision of building works, quality compliance, B.O.Q., scheduling, budgeting & MS Office, AutoCAD, plus experience of handling multiple contractors.
- Adequate command over English.
- Should be able to read all Arch, structural, electrical & plumbing drawings.
B.E (Civil)/Diploma in Civil
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in building construction