To translate TCF’s marketing objectives into creative strategies and dynamic campaigns. To create a consistent brand message through strong design and produce creative solutions for print and digital projects. Manage the in-house creative team and take the lead in managing external creative agencies when required.
- Manage the creative team and control all creative projects for the organization.
- Produce ideas, design and artwork in response to projects briefed in by key stakeholders.
- Manage and organize creative projects schedule.
- Ensure project deadlines are met and sign off procedures maintained.
- Develop and present ideas and concepts to the Digital Manager, Chapter Service Manager, Product Managers and other stakeholders based on their briefs.
- Manage and liaise with suppliers (printers, creative agencies, production houses, photographers, media agencies, copywriters, video, web and digital developers).
- Ability to conceptualize ideas and develop innovative creative solutions.
- Expert knowledge of layouts, graphic design fundamentals and typography.
- Ability to understand the organization’s communication needs and market conditions in order to develop successful creative campaigns.
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of print design, videos, brand development, integrated campaigns and the creative process.
- Ability to supervise and mentor the team members.
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion using industry standard best practices throughout the design process.
- Good verbal, written and presentation communications.
- Effective time management and project management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and be detail orientated.
Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Business Management, Communication Design, Advertising Management or other relevant field.
5 years of experience ideally in managing a creative unit.