- Making Welcome and Exit-Interview calls to Teachers and Principals based on targets.
- Participating in training activities and incorporating feedback to improve quality of calls
- Compile and consolidate data received and maintain reports accordingly
- Compile issues and complains raised during calls and report it to the supervisor.
- Ensure functionality of the call center and report any issues to the supervisor in timely manner.
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities consistent with the employee role and assigned by Line Manager
- Proficiency in using computer (MS Office particularly excel, Internet etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
Bachelor’s in any discipline
At least 1 year of working experience preferably as a call center officer