· Reviewing data from primary and secondary sources, and statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns on the basis of different stratification.
· Research on adult literacy initiatives in the context of local, national, and global trends that can be related with the department and organization’s vision.
Data Administration and Control
· Conduct regular field visits to gauge project progress
· Supporting Design/Execute monitoring formats on the field
· Training of the field monitors on collecting and recording data
· Communicate with program team about on-ground feedback, and ensure implementation of project modifications
· Performance feedback related to the Centers and support the Manager Quality in assuring the compliance.
· Ensure timely on-ground data collection to evaluate project’s progress and performance
· Preparing reports that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
· Proficiency in using computer (MS Office, Internet etc.)
· Critical Thinking and Presentation Skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills · Strong observation skills
· Ability to work under stress
· Have excellent interpersonal skills
Bachelors in Arts, Social Science, Statistics, Computer Science or Economics
2-3 years of experience in data management, tools development for data analysis, research, monitoring and evaluation