- Lead project/activities in the development of curriculum, textbooks, teacher guides and training
modules for Digital Literacy. Write chapters for textbooks, lesson plans for teacher guides and
training modules according to a given framework.
- Design, develop and conduct staff training for roll-out of Digital Literacy in schools.
- Design online training tools to facilitate teachers on ground.
- Plan and conduct activities of rolling out of the program to schools within strict timelines.
- Maintain a strong relationship with internal and external partners.
- Coordinate with project lead for review and incorporate feedback.
- Guide, support and provide feedback to team members and collaborate with other functional
units wrt research, design and implementation of DLP.
- Collaborate with multiple departments on a range of projects related to the development of
curriculum, student learning outcomes, testing and similar activities.
- Strong leadership, project management, presentation,
communication & research skills
- Interest in computer science content and approaches
- Strong communication skills including effective English writing
skills (with the ability to write age-appropriate and contextually
relevant content for students)
- Strong analytical ability
- Familiarity with Student Learning Outcomes
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to work with multiple
- Ability to plan and organize activities within timelines
- Good writing skills to be able to write content, lesson plans or
- Strong research skills, both primary and secondary
- Ability to collate information
- Ability to read and critically analyze data and situations
- Passion to stay current on educational content and teaching
- Interest in current programming software for children, e.g. Scratch
- Ability to lead a team of subject specialists to design and
implement computer science curriculum
- Ability to conduct training on computer science content and
Bachelors/Masters in the field of Computer/Social Sciences/
Humanities/Education from an accredited institution. Having a computer
education background will be a plus
Minimum 1 year of program design, teaching, training or curriculum