The incumbent will be responsible for assisting the EVP Outcomes with regards to research, project design and coordination to improve efficacy and ensure timely implementation of deliverables.
- Assist EVP Outcomes with coordination and oversight across various TCF functions, departments and external stakeholders.
- Prepare presentations, position papers, or responses for various platforms including engagement with Executive Team, Board, and Senior External stakeholders.
- Plan, organize, and coordinate for events and platforms that encourage knowledge sharing and staff development within the outcomes division. Play similar roles with other divisions across TCF as needed.
- To coordinate engagements with school and field staff for EVP and other senior managers to ensure a consistent connection with on-ground operations.
- To follow up on initiatives for closure with the various outcome and other functions as needed.
- To assist EVP in managing engagements and deliverables with other functions such as Operations, HR, and IT.
- To lead and contribute to any other projects that may arise.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills in English and Urdu.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in using MS Office
- Ability to build relationships and coordinate with multiple stakeholders
- Committed, hard-working and having the ability to meet delivery timelines
Bachelors or Masters, preferably in social sciences
At least 2-3 years of relevant experience