Incumbent will primarily be responsible for researching and prospecting global funding opportunities, writing concept notes and proposals and coordinating with some of TCF’s registered chapters.
- Researching on potential donors using a variety of online tools.
- Writing opportunity briefs for possible fits.
- Preparing concept notes, proposals and Letters of intent for grantors in coordination with the rest of the team.
- Preparing project briefs and other internal documents for the global partnerships team.
- Coordinating with program teams to finalize concept notes, proposals and preparing budgets.
- Research leads and potential people for Senior Advisor, GP to engage
- Prepare meeting minutes and other material for TCF’s Global Chapters
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong command over the English language.
- Some experience with proposal or report writing, including developing budgets
- Strong research skills.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel and spreadsheets.
- Ability to work under pressure under tight deadlines. Good time management skills.
- Ability to work independently but can also be a team player.
- Ability to manage and meet multiple deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willing to learn and adapt to the team’s needs.
Master’s Degree in Social Sciences
At least 3 years of experience in the development sector or business development