The donor engagement associate will be responsible for managing proposals and reporting for HNWIs. They will manage the entire grant servicing cycle (from contract signing to submission of final reports) of all the assigned accounts and also responsible for managing other organizational tasks for the unit.
- Seeking internal alignment on grant agreements/MOUs/contracts before signing.
- Preparing Grant briefing for internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring grant deliverables throughout the life cycle of the grant.
- Preparing grant reports and other updates for the grantor/donors.
- Ensuring contractual compliance of grants.
- Providing unit operational support by ensuring processes and SOPs are followed and providing relevant documentation and support where required.
- Any other assignment/task assigned by the line manager
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to prepare concept notes and reports using canva or other platforms. Preferably some experience with stakeholder management.
- Good with using excel for data management, budgets and analysis.
- Flexibility and ability to deliver work on tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive and willing to think out of the box
- Resourceful and independent, but comfortable working within the framework of an integrated team-oriented environment.
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree ( preferably in humanities, social sciences, marketing)
At least 2 years of experience in relevant field