The Student Development Program at TCF is centered on holistic learning and wellbeing of our primary and secondary school students across Pakistan.
The incumbent will primarily be responsible for leading development and implementation of an evidence-based programs geared towards social, emotional, cognitive, physical and moral development of students, and associated learning & wellbeing programs for parents, community members and teachers.
- Design evidence-based interventions for student development and wellbeing (as well as teacher and parental wellbeing) based on primary and secondary research, and develop/revise associated content including guidelines, A/V aids, assessment tools and lesson plans.
- Support planning, budgeting, implementation, assessment, training, monitoring, and evaluation of existing and new student development interventions as well as with preparing grant proposals and/or research reports where required.
- Guide, support and provide feedback to team members and collaborate with other functional units wrt research, design and implementation of programs
- Engage with students, teachers, parents and community members to seek input and gauge feedback on interventions
- Strong leadership, project management, presentation, communication & research skills
- Strong social and emotional skills as well as strong critical and reflective thinking skills.
- Strong English & Urdu proficiency (Reading, Writing & Speaking). Proficiency in regional languages will be a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Proficiency in Canva is a plus)
- Proficiency in or willingness to learn Urdu typing
Preferably Graduate Degree in Education, Humanities, Social Sciences, or a related discipline. Undergraduate degrees may be considered depending on work experience.
Minimum 3 years’ experience with at least 2 years of program design, teaching, training or curriculum development experience.
Experience with life skills education, critical pedagogy, project-based learning, mental health/wellbeing, co-curricular or SEL programs will be a plus.