The incumbent will lead the execution, result generation, data analysis and visualization of Teacher Content Knowledge Assessment, which is currently a bi-annual centralized test taken by the entire faculty of TCF across Pakistan for their respective teaching subjects. This will require working with various teams and stakeholders including the Programme Design, Assessments, IT, Finance, Operations and Regional Teams.
S/he will also be the single point of contact between the programme design team and the Global Partnerships (GP) team for all current programme grants and grantable projects to put together concept notes, synthesize project information, review grant applications and coordinate with the GP team on updating the project status of all grant related projects.
As s/he works on all of the above, the incumbent is expected to document all work processes in the form of SOPs.
- Working with the education design team in maintaining a centralized database of questions for the Teacher Content Test (TCT).
- Ensuring the biannual execution of TCT and timely result generation and communication of teacher content scores.
- Liaise with the IT Team to develop a system to generate data visualization and conduct meaningful and comprehensive TCT data analysis which highlight content knowledge strengths and gaps, compares performance across areas, subjects and years
- Document work processes and create SOPs on Business As Usual activities
- Working with the IT Team to pilot digitized execution of TCT
- Working with the Programme Design and Global Partnerships Team to write concept notes and grant proposals for various grantable educational projects.
- Working with the Global Partnerships and Finance Teams to ensure timely execution of grant-based projects and deliverables.
- Working with the GM FSPD in streamlining execution of projects that may emerge during the year
- Working with the Regional teams and Finance Department to budget for various Education programs– this would include timely release and closing of budget heads to/from regions, reconciliation of accounts and an understanding of any spikes that might occur in order to be managed in time
- Liaising with the regional education teams to do stock taking of opinions and feedback on various initiatives undertaken by the HO
- Preparing clear, user-friendly reports and presentations for the education management team
- Understanding of and familiarity with project management
- Understanding of and familiarity with data analysis and data management
- Strong grip on numbers/ability to work through, analyze and manage databases
- Enhanced interpersonal skills that facilitate project planning, tracking and closing within timeline
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Expertise of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Ability to research and collate information
- Comfortable with writing (can be creative writing, research papers, thesis, grant proposals or grant reports)
- Capacity to think independently and be solution oriented
- Ability to be flexible and result oriented
Bachelors (Business Administration, Project Management, Education, Finance)
At least 2 years of work experience (project management, grant writing, data management)