- The incumbent will be responsible for actively developing and managing excellent relationships with an agreed portfolio of donors/volunteers.
- (S)he will be responsible for undertaking timely administration required to capture knowledge of donors/prospects within relevant portfolios.
- (S)he will be responsible for developing and implementing professionally written action plans, which will engage, inform and nurture donors to contribute at an agreed level.
- (S)he will be responsible for pro-actively developing relationships with the key stakeholders within TCF.
- (S)he will be responsible for presenting TCF proposals to donors or prospects.
- The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating visits to TCF operations where appropriate and agreed with the head of donor relations, to introduce individual donors to the work of TCF. This includes arranging/coordinating volunteer activities and community service programs for donors.
- (S)he will be required to input into and work in accordance with the donor strategic and fundraising plan and existing donor practices, procedures and policies.
- (S)he will be responsible for maintaining a thorough knowledge, and the funding priority, of projects available for funding by donors as well as all TCF products available.
- (S)he will be required to work closely with the donor services team in the timely issuance of receipts and timely “report backs” that are appropriate/agreed with each donor.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Business development (Field based, phone, email).
- Relationship/account management with high profile donors and volunteers, for example, HNIs, industrialists, traders, and other professionals.
- High degree of professionalism and ability to work independently.
- Willingness to travel across Pakistan.
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality.
- Business writing (Reports. Proposals).
- Public speaking.
- Team work.
- Positive attitude.
- High level of proficiency in using MS-Office applications & the internet.
MBA in business management, marketing or related fields from an Accredited University
• Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in sales, fundraising, business development, and relationship management.
• Prior fundraising work experience in reputable not for Profits is a plus.