TCF has partnered with the Punjab government for adoption of 141 public schools with the aim to replicate TCF success in the public education sector and expand outreach. Under Region GSP (Government Schools Program), the organization is managing these public schools in Punjab and is responsible for the entire school management including staff recruitment, and has introduced quality initiatives such as academic support, staff development, monitoring and evaluation to improve governance and quality of education.
To execute Education Matter with consultancy of Regional Education Manager. To support and facilitate Teachers and Principals in school visits, observe, assess and oversee evaluation system and give feedback on the teaching learning processes.
- Ensure implementation of summer training
- Facilitate and support Teachers & Principals
- Planning for pre-set and In-set Training
- Conduct the orientation of pre-set
- Facilitate REM in Principal training
- Oversee the distribution of centralized papers
- Development of improvement plan
- Assist in the preparation of TOT and summer training like distribution of handout, selection of trainer, venue selection, arrangements
- Involve in setting of year targets and goals for education department
- Accountable for all the Education and Training matters
- Received PTB books from PEF warehouse and distribute in respective areas.
- Support admin department to fulfil PEIMA required data like SIS & TIS
- Distribute TCF education supplies in all respective areas.
- Raising and closing of training budget.
- Exam monitoring.
- Post exam audit report preparing.
- Provide support in developing SLP / TDP questionnaire.
- Compilation of QAT visit for monthly basis to report on progress.
- Special focus on identified weak school to monitor result / Test practices.
- Facilitate REM in compilation reports / result data of both region for further submission to PEIMA.
- Close coordination with SED / PEIMA to update REM about revised the policies / procedures and directives.
- Proficiency in using computer (MS Office, Internet etc.)
- Excellent communication, negotiation, persuasion and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of science subjects e.g. Math, Chemistry, Physics, Zoology, Botany, G.K
Bachelors in Education
At least 3 years of work experience in education and teaching