Responsible for supervising site based activities, mainly painting works and minor maintenance works at various locations through contractors as well as through self-managed skilled and semi-skilled manpower.
- Ensure that site activities are carried out according to required design specification and quality.
- Plan and manage field activities through contractors and skilled / semi-skilled manpower as required
- Resolve site related issues in co-ordination withschool management and with advise of project engineer / project manager
- Ensure smooth progress &; completion of project activities within budget & schedule while maintaining quality of works
- Prepare &; submit reports showing work progress and expense statements against site budget
- Prepare and submit regular progress updates / reports to project engineer/ project manager through telephone, emails and Whatsapp on regular basis
- Seek advice from project engineer / project manager on site related issues, where required
- Should be professionally sound with monitoring &;
quality assurance, scheduling, MS Office, plus
experience of handling multiple contractors.
- Should have experience of building maintenance
works including painting, preferably in a school/
educational institute environment
- Adequate command over English / Urdu / Sindhi
- Should be able to read construction specification and
drawings, and BOQs, etc.
Diploma in Civil Engineering or related technical field.
Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.