- Managing Treasury Functions, including investments, working capital and related reporting;
- Providing Corporate Secretarial Assistance to Company Secretary, for entire filing requirements and support for board meetings, annual general meetings, and associated matters;
- Dealing with statutory bodies PCP, SECP, EAD, for license renewal and such other approvals as may evolve over time;
- Dealing with external entities such as KSE, ICAP etc for governance ratings, and corporate excellence etc.
- Reviewing and monitoring legal compliance matters and updating TCF teams accordingly (AML/CFT);
- Conducting the Risk Assessment Exercise ( and/or advising on relevant updates for finance and legal related risk assessments);
- Financial Reporting- Statutory and Internal Reports/ MIS;
- Supervising Grants’ reports;
- Budgeting / Forecasting – Assisting CFO to drive the entire process, consolidate and present to the board for approval;
- Donations Reporting alongside SECP reporting;
- Dealing with External Auditors, Grants Auditors as well as Internal auditors for all audits, reviews etc.;
- Advising on legal contracts and liaising with lawyers to get legal opinions;
- Supervising Zakat Compliance procedures and to ensure smooth renewal of annual Compliance Certificate;
- Liaising with Shariah Advisor on a host of evolving projects in respect of Zakat and allied matters;
- Handling documentation matters / challenges of Real Estate and its reporting;
- Advising internal customers on a host of matters and be a business partner.
- Proficiency in using computers (MS Office, Internet)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- In depth knowledge of accounting principles, practices and the financial markets
The candidate should ideally be CA qualified
8 to 10 years of post-qualification experience in a large NPO or listed company and preferably possess an exposure to ERP environment.