The Global Support Officer will provide comprehensive administrative, and office management support service to the Head of Global Development. The post holder will establish and maintain effective communication with all teams and other functions of TCF. In addition to provide support to global fundraising activities and country partners. (This position requires working on flexible work hours)
- Being the first port of call for country partners and volunteers
- To provide general support to the Global Development Unit
- To ensure clear information flow between Global Country Partners and various functions of TCF
- Maintain fundraising, finance and administrative records
- Taking responsibility for global development administration processes, databases, and systems, ensuring their effective management as well as accuracy and timeliness
- Being involved in the implementation of new projects
- The incumbent will be responsible for end to end process of project management system with country partners and front line units.
- Experience planning, prioritising and working to tight timescales
- Experience in multi-tasking and working on various projects at one time
- Experience of diary and correspondence management
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc)
- Excellent organizational skills and communication skills
Fresh graduates may apply.
Applicants with 1-2 years of experience preferred.