The manager will be responsible for overseeing all active grants for the entire grant cycle (from contract signing to submission of final reports) and ensuring all targets are met on time within the budget agreed. They will also be responsible for preparing concept notes and reports for HNWIs.
- Preparing concept notes/proposals and managing the servicing side for these grants for Major Donors.
- Seeking internal alignment on grant agreements/MOUs/contracts with relevant internal stakeholders
- Developing grant monitoring framework and a tracker for all active grants.
- Monitoring and ensuring grant deliverables are met on the agreed timelines.
- Managing active grant queries and preparing grant reports and other updates for the grantor/donors.
- Ensuring contractual compliance as per the grant agreement/MOU/ contract.
- Any other task assigned by the HoD
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Experience with stakeholder management. (Experience with dealing with cooperation or High Net Worth Individuals)
- Strong command over Microsoft office and preparing budgets on excel.
- Flexibility and ability to deliver work on tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to proactively engage with other departments.
- Willingness to take ownership of work and manage certain relationships with certain donors for the unit.
- Proactive and willing to think out of the box
- Resourceful and independent, but comfortable working within the framework of an integrated team-oriented environment.
Master’s degree ( preferably in humanities, social sciences or business)
At least 4 years of experience in managing grants