The incumbent will be responsible for illustration, designing and developing the magazine and other associated resources.
- Illustrate, design and develop resources for the print children magazines and other associated resources.
- Illustrate magazines for students of various age brackets;
- Lead the development of the layout and design of the magazines and other related resources;
- Come up with innovative and interesting ways to present content in a manner that students find interesting and engaging;
- Use visual tools to organize information such that students are able to easily navigate the resources and retain core concepts and takeaways;
- Ensure that the layout and design choices in the books are consistent with TCF’s brand and values;
- Maintain a strong connect with the students, if need be, to understand what kind of content they find engaging and interesting. This may entail meetings with students and testing sample layouts with them;
- Create graphics and animations using a variety of tools, such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Collaborate and communicate, if need be, with other designers and print vendors;
- Collaborate, if need be, with multiple departments on a range of projects related to the development of related materials.
- Proficient in using authoring, multimedia, and graphics tools (e.g., Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign). Candidate will be required to share Urdu work samples
- Skilled in working with Urdu text
- Familiarity with rural context in Pakistan
- Cultural sensitivity and demonstrated ability to illustrate for diverse populations
- An understanding of the basic fundamentals of design for print (preferred)
- Creativity in illustration and design
- Detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task
Bachelors’ Degree in related field
Preferably 1-2 years