Illustrate, design and develop layouts for storybooks. Develop the layout and design of textbooks, workbooks, teacher guides and other digital/non-digital resource material. Has the capability to contextualize the illustrations with Interior Sindh. Consumers of these resources include students and teachers.
- Illustrate storybooks for young readers as well as develop a layout and design for them;
- Lead the development of the layout and design of textbooks and other resources;
- Come up with innovative and interesting ways to present content in a manner that students find interesting and engaging;
- Use visual tools to organize information such that users are able to easily navigate the resources and retain core concepts and takeaways;
- Ensure that the layout and design choices in the books are consistent with TCF’s brand and values;
- Maintain a strong connect with the intended users – teachers and students – to understand what kind of content they find engaging and interesting. This would entail meetings with teachers and students and testing sample lessons with them;
- Create graphics and animations using a variety of tools, such as Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, InPage, etc.
- Collaborate and communicate with other developers, instructional designers, graphic artists, and print vendors;
- Collaborate with multiple departments on a range of projects related to the development of curriculum, student learning outcomes, testing and similar activities.
- Demonstrated ability using authoring, multimedia, and graphics tools (e.g., Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, CorelDraw, InPage); candidate will be required to share work samples
- Creativity in illustration and design
- Passion to stay current on industry trends and related technology
- An understanding of the basic fundamentals of design for print (preferred)
Bachelors’ Degree in related field
1-2 Years (Experience on Sindhi content will be preferred)