We are looking for a skilled Graphic Designer and Urdu Composer for our Dastak Teacher Training Programme and other projects in the Marketing Department. The incumbent is expected to do Urdu composing, visualize and create graphics using photography and illustrations.
Heshe would work on a variety of projects which include promotional social media campaigns for Dastak Teacher Training Facebook Community and other TCF programmes, brochures, posters, flyers and other publications. The incumbent is also expected to do basic level video editing and animations.
- Compose and edit the text in Urdu using Inpage, MS Word or any other Urdu typing software
- Conceptualize visuals based on briefs and requirements
- Develop illustrations, other designs using software like - Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop and others
- Work with copywriters to produce the final design
- Edit basic level videos
- Ensure final graphics are visually appealing and according to the branding guidelines.
- Proven graphic designing and some video editing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related field
2-4 years at least