We are looking for a ‘Head of Digital Fundraising’ to plan, manage and lead TCF’s global digital fundraising efforts. The candidate should have in-depth digital product management experience and a passion for technology. He/she will be required to define and execute TCF’s digital fundraising vision and strategy and help deliver outstanding user journeys and donation experiences via TCF’s digital platforms, including all our global websites.
The incumbent is also expected to maximize TCF’s global digital presence, revenue, donor acquisition and retention through various digital communication and advertising strategies through email, search and display, YouTube and other platforms across all the countries where TCF or its partners raise funds.
- To maintain a strong web presence through a robust digital infrastructure for TCF’s global website and Peer-to-Peer fundraising platform.
- To develop a comprehensive roadmap for TCF’s digital journey for the next 5 years and devise strategies for fundraising via website, email, search, display, paid social and other digital channels.
- Research and gather insights on global markets to devise strategies relevant to the unique requirements of each market.
- To lead website innovation process to ensure new features and enhancements are meeting branding, usability, and ultimately global fundraising objective.
- Take a key role in the budgeting and forecasting process for the global digital fundraising effort. Make investment cases for new activity and growth. Proactively manage budgets, monitor and report on digital fundraising campaigns to ensure digital fundraising delivers on target.
- To manage the effective and timely execution of digital fundraising campaigns and projects from beginning to end.
- Serve as team lead for standard and special digital marketing campaigns and assist with special events and corporate partnerships.
- Manage relationships with web developers, videographers, graphic designers and professional photographers.
- Use a strategic data-driven approach to provide context and insight for digital reporting, covering specific campaigns and overall performance. Use reporting and analysis to monitor and optimize the effort.
- Work closely with the fundraising, product and communication teams to ensure online and offline fundraising products and campaigns are integrated.
- Help ensure digital activity is joined up and optimized across TCF’s partner offices by providing advice and updates to colleagues across partner teams.
- To monitor and analyze new market trends and study competitors’ products and services.
- Take lead responsibility for the operational running of the digital fundraising effort, including managing and developing the Digital Operations team, being a positive role model, motivating and facilitating personal and professional growth and progression where possible.
- Proven ability to think and act strategically, planning and evaluating activity and opportunities within the context of the wider effort.
- Ability to translate concepts into effective action plans.
- Experience in developing, identify opportunities, build digital solutions, and growing digital products.
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and negotiating skills.
- Experience in delivering integrated multimedia campaigns, including recording, gathering, organising, presenting and evaluating information to improve performance and aid decision making.
- Excellent management and leadership skills with the ability to build strong relationships, based on mutual respect and trust, and ensure that the relationships thrive under pressure.
- Proven ability to manage a diverse range of stakeholders across multiple countries, and ensure all parties are on board with activities related to digital.
- Proven experience in effective financial management, including creating, presenting and interrogating business cases; proposing, managing and forecasting budgets; providing financial narrative and reconciling results.
Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or any other relevant field
A minimum of 10 years of business experience in building and managing digital products at a tech startup or any technology-based company with a track record of progressively taking on senior roles