A full time resource who will be responsible to:
- Develop TCF’s endeavours in its strategic goal of applying TCF capabilities to the broader learning landscape in Pakistan.
- Manage Publishing House; publish Low-cost High-quality textbooks; institutional selling of the same,
- Grow the teacher training and certification services by ensuring Low-cost High-quality teacher’s development programmes; consumer-focused selling of the same.
- Understand the target population of schools and teachers; its geographical dispersal and its learning needs,
- Scale up the publishing, training and underpin this social enterprise with a self-sustaining financial model.
- Strong leadership, negotiation, counselling and team building skills
- Strong business development skills and experience
- Strong communication skills
Masters from a reputed Institute
General Management experience of 10+ years with B2B and B2C sales experience at a leadership level.
Preference to those who have established a business function from scratch for a big local or a multinational company. He/she must be entrepreneurial in nature.