The Citizens Foundation (TCF) is one of Pakistan’s largest non-profit organizations, with the mission of providing quality education to marginalized communities within the country. As of 2020, TCF has established over 1,600 purpose-built school units nationwide with an enrolment of 266,000 students, who we envision will go on to become agents of positive change. TCF actively encourages female enrolment and strives to maintain a 50% female student ratio in most of its campuses. We employ more than 15,000 employees across Pakistan and we have no greater priority than ensuring that our work has the greatest positive impact on the children we serve.
Propelled by a commitment to excellence, our values of integrity, ownership and continuous improvement are the essence of our corporate ethos.
We are hiring a full time resource who will responsible for evaluation of all TCF programmes, syllabi, training courses & examinations in terms of effectiveness & successful delivery of design objectives; work with the variety of data sets; research on current developments in education worldwide.
- Evaluation of all TCF programmes, syllabi, training courses & examinations, in terms of effectiveness & successful delivery of design objectives
- Work with the variety of data sets on student learning, HR, teacher knowledge etc. available within TCF to make their structures robust.
- Evolve actionable insights from the variety of data sets
- Research on current developments in education worldwide.
- Strong research skills (Quantitative as well as Qualitative) with passion for and mastery in data handling, analytics and written/verbal feedback skills
- Excellent command in both Urdu and English
- Strong networking capabilities and ability to make alliances
Post-graduation qualification preferably PhD
Overall 10+ years of experience in related discipline