- Responsible for distribution of Schools: supplies, vehicles and furniture
- Responsible for centralized procurement for schools supplies and Head office supplies.
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for delivery.
- Manage end to end activities for procurement and supply of items during the year. Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Responsible for maintenance of the fleet for the Head Office.
- Ensure timeliness of the logistics.
- Ensure proper building maintenance from the non-management staff
- Responsible for centralized inventory management for books, copies, uniforms and printed stationery.
- Formulating the procurement budget for the department.
- Ensure that the department expenditure remain within the current budget.
- Monitoring the budget for the year.
- Prepare projection for procurement needs.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with the suppliers of goods and services to negotiate competitive prices and service contacts.
- Monitor contractor performance, recommending contract modifications when necessary.
- Ensure timely processing of invoices and payments to vendors.
- Formulate and implement a policy for effective management of transport within TCF including a plan for vehicle procurement, vehicle replacement and disposal of vehicles.
- Implement process for smooth deliveries of school supplies to area offices.
- Proficiency in using computer (MS Office, Internet etc.)
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, negotiation, counseling and team building skills
- Expert knowledge in materials, inventory control, transportation/logistics, purchasing systems etc.
Bachelors/Masters in relevant discipline.
10+ years of relevant experience.