The incumbent will be responsible to grow and drive fundraising and outreach efforts across the community & Premium donor segment (HNW individuals as well as Corporate donors).
- Manage the high net worth & corporate donors in North/NW region.
- Recruit, engage, retain and grow volunteer base (Rahbar & Baghbaan)
- Responsible for designing, structuring and driving an outreach effort aimed at significantly enhancing TCF’s fundraising flows from new/existing high net worth individual & corporates.
- The incumbent will be responsible for developing and executing Donor Engagement Plans for all community outreach & Premium donors
- Identify, cultivate, soliciting, and retaining qualified prospects and donors
- If required strategically engage TCF board members, senior management and current donors in prospect identification, visits, and solicitations.
- To recruit, motivate and drive a team of Donor Relationship Managers & Volunteer managers in order to manage existing donors and acquire new relationships.
- Recruit and maintain relationship with BAP plus volunteers
- Responsible for preparing and tracking monthly and annual fundraising targets to be achieved personally and through his/her team of Donor Relationship Managers and Baghbaan volunteers
- Ability to reach out to, engage and manage a large number of very senior stakeholders who are Owners, Directors or C-Suite Executives in their enterprises.
- Manage volunteer teams of Rahbar/summer camp & Baghbaan
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills to deal with varying profiles, requirements and personal styles.
- Robust time management and organizational skills
- Broad based knowledge and understanding of general financial planning concepts
- Good public speaking skills
16 years of education (e.g. Masters degree or 4 year Bachelors degree in business, management or related fields)
12 + years of total work experience;
5+ years of relevant work experience