- Annual Planning and execution of Flagship Program
- Network Planning for new schools / shifts
- Policy & Process Optimization
- Manage SMS / SMA related activities
- Process review
- Fleet Management Software redesign
- Administrative visit redesigning
- Supply Chain process revisit
- School Resource Monitoring
- Performance Management though
- Scoreboards designing, and
- Regional / Area reviews
- Fleet Management
- Performance Management
- Incident Investigation
- Data Management
- Student’s Data Collection and completeness
- Other data collection from Region/Area/Schools
- Designing of Principal Academy’s Administrative modules
- Conduct Area Management Conference
- Conduct Principal Award ceremonies across the network
- Lead/Represent Operations FS in Special Projects such as:
- DLP & EYRD Implementation
- Sports Pilot Project
- Project Taaluq
- Critical thinking and Curiosity are essential to this role.
- Project management skills.
- Understanding of Analysis tool such as Power PI.
- Proficient with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Quick learner and independent worker who is self-motivated to work for an organization like TCF
- Should have a knack for process mapping and identifying and solving a problem in the process
10+ years of experience in BPR, Supply Chain or Operations Management.