• Formulate investment options including equity and real estate, and execute accordingly within the parameters of investment policy;
• Build financial models to evaluate investment performance under various scenarios in order to analyze the impact of relevant variables on the returns
• Conduct rigorous due diligence and ongoing monitoring of investment opportunities
• Provide analysis & recommendations on investments;
• Ensure all documentation and compliance for investments;
• Write and present investment memos and proposals
• To calculate the NAV and keep track of the bench mark to gauge the performance of the underlying assets
• To release necessary reports at regular intervals, as required
• Understanding of financial/capital markets
• Business intelligence and problem solving capabilities.
• Good communication and analytical skills.
• Knowledge of portfolio and market analysis
• Proven financial modelling skills
5+ years of portfolio management