- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by the line manager including special projects within the ambit of HR.
- Ensure effective governance of HR policies and processes by liaising with key stakeholders across the TCF organization.
- Efficiently manage the HR Services transactions teams to ensure smooth processing of day-to-day HR transactions.
- Proactively analyse and assess established procedures, systems, and standards for overall HR operations.
- Actively and timely coordinate with the relevant departments to ensure smooth delivery of all HR operations.
- Manage a team and coordinate the work of staff to deliver the departmental objectives
- Communicate, review and monitor key success metrics.
- Conduct gap analysis of the current process and procedures, make recommendations and lead its effective implementation.
- Proficient in using MS Office.
- Strong analytical skills
- Hands-on experience with HR Applications.
- Strong knowledge of all areas of HR Operations.
- Basic understanding of salary taxation laws of Pakistan.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Strong leadership, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, team management and decision making skills .
Bachelor’s / Masters in relevant discipline.
5 years of HR Operations Experience, with at least 1 year of experience in managing teams.