The incumbent will be responsible for managing the compensation, payroll and benefits function and will help senior management develop and implement compensation proposals, policies, philosophy and frameworks. This position will lead the compensation, payroll and benefits team.
- Support senior HR management to revise, develop and implement compensation related policies, proposals and frameworks. Prepare proposals and presentations.
- Assist with designing a fair and equitable total compensation and benefits structure that is aligned with the organizational strategy.
- Perform data analytics to aid senior management in making data-driven decisions for compensation design. Prepare cost-to-company analysis and determine pay rates for non-permanent roles.
- Carry out job analysis and matching to grades so that there is harmony across the organization for similar level jobs.
- Carry out salary analysis of similar jobs for pay equity, and recommend models, principles and risk mitigation measures.
- Prepare the salary analysis and recommend compensation for hiring and promotions.
- Prepare the salary increments and manage the increment process including communications.
- Ensure timely renewal of health and life insurance policies and manage vendors.
- Ensure process optimization and continuous improvement in TAT for all C&B related processes.
- Manage the HR opex and headcount budget process within timeline.
- Manage the process for conducting total remuneration surveys as and when organization requires.
- Stay updated on employment laws, conduct minimum wage analysis and help recommend / design compensation practices that comply with legislation.
- Plan and develop compensation related communications.
- Stay updated on compensation and benefits trends and best practices.
- Manage the compensation, payroll and benefits team, maintain regular check-ins, motivate and develop them.
- Lead and contribute to any special projects that may arise.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Sound knowledge of compensation and benefits planning and execution
- Organized; proactive and can plan efficiently to meet delivery timelines
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Excel
- Ability to build relationships and coordinate with multiple stakeholders
- Committed and dependable
- Can work independently as well as manage a team
Bachelors or Masters, preferably with a Finance and HR mix
At least 5 years of relevant experience