The Manager will calendar important FBISE events and other related activities to ensure secondary schools stay on course. He/she will analyze and track school and board-level results to find ways of improving performance. The incumbent will also be responsible for ensuring timely availability of academic resources to schools and work towards improving the quality of education at TCF.
- Calendar important FBISE-related events, i.e. data compilation, syllabus completion, prelims, and other activities to ensure secondary schools (Grades 9/10) are on course.
- Ensure timely completion and sharing of students’ mid-term, preliminary and board examinations performances.
- Perform data analysis to monitor and track school-level and board level results.
- Develop strong inter-departmental coordination.
- Align TCF-FBISE documentation and data at organizational level.
- Align current secondary school processes with FBISE requirements.
- Evaluate ways to improve school culture, performance, and morale
- Gather best practices from within and outside of TCF secondary schools with the spirit of improving quality of education
- Identify training needs of secondary teachers and school management and develop modules to address them.
- Ensure timely delivery of books and other resources to schools.
- Strong communication & coordination skills.
- Proficiency in using computer (MS Office, Internet, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong data management skills
- Sound knowledge of statistics and data analysis
- Ability to multi-task and work under-pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills
Masters with Project Management/Education Management and Leadership
At least 5 years of relevant work experience (preferably in FBISE registered institution)