· Principals, Teachers
· Phones, DLP Tablets
· AV Rooms,
· Solar System
· Books, Copies, Uniform, School Stationary
The resource will be expected to achieve this by:
· Understanding current challenges being faced by schools
· Understanding administrative issues highlighted by Audit team.
· Working closely with Supply Chain to
o Re-Design Demand generation process.
o Defining minimum stock quantities.
o Identifying ideal Warehousing & Logistics mechanism.
o Defining Inter School / Area Stock transfer process.
o Documenting Stock received confirmation mechanism at Area level.
o Inventory Management and its recording.
· Define Administrative visit purpose and methodology.
· Implement the culture of using Customer Care to resolve issues faced on ground.
· Empower principals to resolve issues that are solvable at their level.
- Design, implement and create visibility through Dashboards.
The resource will be required to design the above for:
· New Built Schools,
· Replacement process for existing school along with defining SLA for time required at each level and creating visibility for the same.
· Re-Engineer Disposal Process.
Conduct Training of Area Team and Admin Assistants for any new process being introduced.
- Critical thinking and Curiosity are essential to this role.
- Project management skills.
- Understanding of Analysis tool such as Power PI or Data Studio
- Proficient with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Quick learner and independent worker who is self-motivated to work for an organization like TCF
- Should have a knack for process mapping and identifying and solving a problem in the process
5+ years of experience in BPR / Supply Chain, Operations Research