Responsible for managing and supervising construction projects in KPK & Punjab. Managing all planning and execution of construction related matters. Timely delivery of construction works in all TCF schools. Supervise team of Assistant Construction Managers. Comprehensive command & control on project execution/construction activities on day to day basis through physical inspection of assigned projects.
- In charge of all assessments and surveys for maintenance of TCF schools, validate the estimates/BOQs submitted by the field team and verify the bills submitted to TCF head office (ED). The candidate will also assure that all construction works are conducted as per approved drawings and engineering standards.
- Planning & managing construction & maintenance related issues.
- Monitor work as per design, specifications, standards and conditions of contract.
- Supervise site engineers (ACMs) in day-to-day activities
- Track schedules and cost variances for all assigned projects
- Ensure smooth progress & completion of projects within budget, time & quality.
- Prepare and submit budget/cost estimates, progress & projects tracking reports.
- Prepare progress reports and variation reports in case of scope and/or cost variance, based on justifiable reasons.
- To ensure timely completion of awarded works and prepare schedule tracking at various stages. In case of any delay in completion, work on fast tracking and/or schedule tracking.
- Assist engineering department in searching alternative materials and cost effective methods
- Ensure quality compliance on all new projects.
- Prepare and submit weekly plans and weekly reports of the entire team.
- Ensure construction is carried out as according to required design. Specifications & quality.
- Coordination with relevant stakeholders
- Others duties as assigned by GME
- Sound knowledge of Building construction, materials, structural design, contractor management, scheduling, budgeting, BoQs, MS Office, AutoCAD, plus experience of handling multiple contractors.
- QA/QC at all levels thorough knowledge of field and laboratory tests for ensuring quality in construction.
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Should be able to read all Arch, structural, electrical & plumbing drawings etc.
DAE (Civil), B.Tech. /B.E (Civil), Master’s degree in Engineering will be an added advantage.
7 to 15 years of relevant experience