The Manager Curriculum Development, a quintessential part of the College Leadership Team comprising of the former, Manager Sciences, Manager Operations and Manager Virtual College; is responsible for the leadership, integration and success of the three objectives of TCF College:
1) Excellent results in intermediate academics paving the way for tertiary admissions eligibility
2) Aptitude test preparation for various universities (engineering, business, social sciences etc.) and admission processes
3) Holistic personality development via a parallel curriculum and college rituals, routines and rhythms.
- Along with the College Leadership Team, develop/maintain a positive culture conducive for learning, collaboration, continuous improvement, mutual respect and alignment with the college mission and vision.
- Lead, coach and direct team members in the Curriculum Development Department to realize their potential and achieve the college objectives; help resolve conflicts, develop working rhythms and synergize collective efforts to ensure college students aim to achieve the three desired objectives of college
- Be involved directly with the College Leadership team to integrate the three college objectives into a streamlined college plan, overseeing its creation, design and implementation at every stage.
- Develop and work with the College Leadership Team reporting to the Head Of College to achieve results and excellence in their respective areas of University Test Prep (English & Math) & Admissions, Life Skills and English Language Proficiency
- Develop, champion and entrench policies, procedures and best practices affecting academic outcomes such as curriculum development, teaching & pedagogy, assessments, team dynamics, communication, student development and teacher growth
- Be the torchbearer for the establishment and implementation of college discipline and behavior for the students, as well as faculty and team
- Champion the student development philosophy and oversee its implementation via intervention protocols, systems of action and consequence, and remedial help where required.
- Responsible for team recruitment/ hiring replacements, their growth, care and development.
- Great team leadership skills; top notch with people management and teambuilding
- Great communication skills; must be able to motivate and lead with example
- Good knowledge/understanding/experience of education paradigms, academics & teaching with a worldview on progressive methodologies/developments in the field.
- Good analytical skills; must be a good problem solver capable of making well-informed, principled decisions and creating innovative solutions
- A great work ethic and a knack for continuous improvement
Bachelors OR Masters from a reputable institute
3 - 5 years of experience in a leadership role, preferably in the field of education and/or the development sector.
Must be passionate about the cause of education and uplifting the young