Responsible for building and managing a portfolio of donors which broadly falls under the following KRAs:
- Donor Care – ensuring donor retention
- Database Management – to keep track of all funds received
- Responsible for all external communication to donors
- Communicating proposals, school progress reports, construction progress reports, financial updates and any other school visit / meetings with donors
- Manage and action donor complaints/feedback to ensure donor satisfaction.
- Overlooking different portfolios in RMD and providing support to all chapters of TCF
- Responsible for business development
- Monitoring the overall activity of existing funds
- Responsible for daily donation transactions in the system
- Project management of schools being constructed by donor portfolio
- Ensure all operational and administrative processes are streamlined where possible
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and business processes to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness
Manage Donor Management System
- Design system processes and create capacity to meet business requirements
- Maintain an internal document of process manual and user rights
- Responsible for creating new user accounts and assigning user roles
- Monitor performance and develop expertise to train staff on new system updates
- Resolve complaints and system errors in timely manner
- Perform regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral (in English).
- Customer/Donor Management
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Basic mathematical and financial skills.
Bachelors/Masters (minimum 16 years) in Management and Social Sciences.
3+ years in relevant filed