- Release of Management Reports at dedicated frequency- All Programmes , internal and for donors, and related follow ups on actionable items;
- Prepare, introduce new performance management reports in Power Bi;
- To liaise with relevant colleagues for ERP matters including recon, script run, closing of school company, setting up new programmes/ cost centres/ regions/ areas and changes therein, in financial system;
- To supervise the budgets under Partnership Schools, budgets for bidding process etc.;
- To supervise all the legal working papers requirements of SBEP, and such other projects;
- To supervise the external audit of Partnership Schools, and SBEP;
- Deal with external audit for all pre and post issues of SBEP regarding reporting and recording;
- To supervise such other financial operations as may be required for Partnership Schools, or other programmes, if required, and liaise with Regional Managers/ Area Staff per requirement;
- To participate in such other (IT) projects from functional perspective as may be required- School App etc.
- Experience in MIS, creating dashboards, tech savvy to be able to provide workable solutions at a functional level
- Experience in MGDP and Power Bi would be an added feature
- Good interpersonal skills, and can work with divergent teams
Part Qualified CA with considerable exposure to functional IT matters
Qualified ACCA can also be considered provided his/her exposure on functional IT matters be as notified below
MBA from a reputable institute.