The incumbent will be responsible for assisting the EVP Outcomes with regards to research, project design and coordination to improve efficacy and ensure timely implementation of deliverables.
- Conduct research, design and/or monitor implementation of various projects/processes under the guidance of the Senior Manager Projects and Government Advisory.
- Assist the Senior Manager Projects and Government Advisory with coordination and oversight across various TCF functions, departments and external stakeholders.
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal/external conferences, seminars, meetings and other events.
- Visit TCF and non-TCF schools as required
- Take up project-related responsibilities within the Projects and Government Advisory team.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills in English and Urdu
- Ability to design and conduct research and use online research libraries to gather information.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- IT and good problem solving and analytical skills. Proficiency in using MS Office is a must.
- Strong ability to build relationships and strong coordination skills
- Ability to understand different organizational facets and make linkages.
- Ability to understand different facets of the public education system and policy design in Pakistan
Bachelors degree. Preferably in Social Sciences
Minimum 2 year, preferably in the education sector