The Talent development manager will champion TCF’s efforts to retain and develop its employees. S/he will focus on designing and implementing programs for performance management, leadership development, employee engagement and succession planning.
- Design and implement HR Projects (related to talent development) by conducting primary and secondary research to benchmark local and international HR best practices
- Design and implement employee engagement strategies, including newsletters, webinars, townhalls, annual dinners, talent systems, mentoring programs
- Review and revamp the performance management process based on research, best practices and feedback loops with different stakeholders
- Lead the execution of performance management for all management staff
- Research and develop succession planning frameworks for the organization
- Develop a training vision and roadmap for management employees
- Work closely with the organization’s leadership to identify training needs and create strategic solutions for improving skills across the entire company.
- Establish ways to measure the total effectiveness of all learning and development programs
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Team and other HR functions as and when required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent report and policy writing skills
- Proficient use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Sound understanding of research methods and data management
- Ability to multi-task and work with strict deadlines
- A passion for adult learning and development
Bachelors and/or Masters in relevant field.
5+ years in HR within OD, Performance Management, Talent Development related field