The Officer – Impact Intervention will responsible to manage all departmental administrative work including documentation, stationery, record maintenance, and logistics.
- Responsible for documentation, generating requisitions and managing department stationery.
- Administrative work for the department.
- Coordinating and arranging travel arrangements for staff.
- Managing petty cash for the department.
- Managing logistics for any department related events.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains storage area by organizing space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Timely execution of orders.
- Intimation before ending of stock.
- Secures warehouse by locking system and weather effects.
- Experience dealing with customers or managing stocks would give preference.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to work with different departments and clients.
- Strong administrative, organizational and relationship management skills required.
- Must be proficient with computers especially MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- A great work ethic and a knack for continuous improvement.
Inter / Bachelor’s Degree