The planning and development manager will be responsible for design and implementation of new initiatives for strategy deployment, expansion, business development, and other special projects.
- Lead the planning, development and execution of FAS growth plan. Serve as a primary point person for network expansion.
- Proactively supervise the site selection and acquisition of new locations under FAS. Document and streamline the work flows. Conduct spot checks, and data reviews prior to site submission.
- Design, execute and monitor new initiatives that further the enterprise's overall goals. Identify and create improvements in the project life-cycle.
- Conduct primary and secondary research on multiple aspects of education delivery and operational excellence.
- Prepare grant proposals, presentations, RFPs and any other internal and external communication for new projects
- Aptitude to create excellent written content
- Project Management Skills (plan, design, execute, and monitor)
- A data-driven decision-maker
- Excellent attention to detail and organization
Masters or Graduate Degree
2-3 years as project manager or associate