- Translate business needs to technical specifications.
- Perform ETL and data modelling as per business needs.
- Based on business requirements, design, develop and maintain business intelligence reports using Microsoft Power BI.
- Develop and execute database queries and perform analysis.
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting.
- Evaluate and improve existing BI reports.
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects.
- Develop and update technical documentation related to Microsoft Power BI.
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining.
- Sound Knowledge of SQL query language.
- Sound logical and analytical reasoning skills.
- Ability to accept challenges and meet the expected goals.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adoptable with a focus on continuous improvement.
Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science related field
1-2 years of relevant experience.(Fresh candidates are also encouraged to apply having good Power BISQL Knowledge)