Location: Gulshan e Hadeed/ Ghaghar Phatak, Karachi
The following key result areas will become part of your job description:
- Promoting high standards of evidence-based learning and teaching, by monitoring school progress across key performance indicators, remaining focused on improvement of the school and of every single student leaving no child behind.
- Responsible for recruiting, developing, empowering, supporting, encouraging and retaining the best teachers in the school.
- Responsible for developing a culture of mutual and continuous learning, respect, collaboration, and coordination; in which every member of the school community-be they teachers, students, staff members or parents-is valued, every child is motivated to learn, grow and prosper and every teacher is motivated to improve her knowledge and skills.
- Recruit quality teachers by ensuring the implementation of the Teacher Selection process.
- Develop school improvement plan based on need analysis and ensure its implementation within the school
- Monitor classroom quality through lesson planners and formal/ informal classroom observations.
- Work on teacher quality through demo sessions and constant feedback
- Monitor student performance by re-checking of student copies and test papers as per policy.
- Organize, manage and monitor co-curricular activities, timetable, assembly, periods, displays, library and laboratories, use of Academic resources, performance of weak students.
- Attend training sessions &conduct on-the-job training for faculty within the school.
- Conduct term tests and examinations in a transparent and timely manner.
- Build team spirit and motivate teachers; Focus on teacher retention.
- Develop strong relationships with the community and create awareness regarding education for both male and female children and encourage them to join TCF schools.
- Ensure required students’ strength is maintained within the school through effective implementation of enrolment strategies.
- Carry out effective outreach of teachers and actively maintain the CV bank at any given point in time.
- Coordinate with Area and Regional HR team for staff hiring, retaining, performance management & other HR related matters.
- Maintain school discipline and encourage positive character building of students & staff.
- Manage staff leaves and attendance ensuring minimal empty classroom days.
- Supervise the admin assistant in accounts & other matters.
- Maintain school accounts and ensure they are accurately managed, documented and up to date.
- Ensure maintenance of building and premises.
- Supply and manage utility services promptly.
- Coordinate with the supervisor for board related matters.
- Understand TCF policies and ensure implementation of school activities as per policy.
- Timely submission of reports and other documents.
Required Skills: Demonstrated achievement and leadership skills through academic, co-curricular, volunteer or professional activities. Ability to persevere in the face of obstacles, motivate self and others, communicate effectively, build real & meaningful relationships, and take ownership of self-growth and of others. Passionate to serve as a positive change agent.
Age: 23 - 45
Gender: Only Females are invited to apply
Minimum Qualification: Graduate (BSc, B.A., B.Com., BPA), Preferable Qualification: Professional Degree (B-Ed/M-Ed)
EXPERIENCE: At least 2 years of teaching experience OR 1+ years of experience as a Senior Teacher/Vice Principal/Principal OR 1+ years of experience in non-school management
Graduate (BSc, B.A., B.Com., BPA),
Preferable Qualification: Professional Degree (B-Ed/M-Ed)
At least 2 years of teaching experience OR 1+ years of experience as a Senior Teacher/Vice Principal/Principal OR 1+ years of experience in non-school management