Evaluation of TCF Flagship school Principals on the basis of their Academic and Administrative responsibilities across Pakistan and support relevant departments in hiring and training of the principals.
- To do approx. 80+ school visits for PQI with frequent travel.
- Collect data and write reports on visit within a week after the visit.
- Enter reports in system
- Analyze data and present trends.
- Conduct trainings for principals’ growth in collaboration with FPD during PA.
- Assist HR during the hiring process of Flagship schools principals across TCF.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong command over Urdu and English language
- Proficiency in using computer (MS Office, Internet etc.)
- Good observational, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage workload.
Masters / Preferably M.Eds.
At least 5 year experience of teaching /training/school administration.
OR at least 2 years’ experience of Principal ship/ Academic coordinator
OR 2 years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation of schools