Product Manager will be responsible for all TCF fundraising products throughout their lifecycle. He/She will work on existing product line and devise better donor journeys to stimulate further engagement and deepening. He/She will also identify unmet donor expectations and develop new products that will help build relationships in untapped donor segments. This incumbent will also be responsible for launching new donation and donor communication channels so that donor experience can be elevated.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Deep diving into existing fundraising product offerings and defining strategies to increase donor engagement
- Recalibrating product rates on an annual basis in all relevant currencies and managing all global communication around new rate roll-out
- Defining target personas, value propositions, and messaging frameworks for all existing and new products
- Developing new products and services intended to assist in building relationships with under-banked markets
- Collaborating with frontline, brand & communications, and digital teams to develop strategic content assets and go-to-market strategies for new fundraising products
- Increasing ease of donation by introducing new payment channels. This will include liaising with external stakeholders, making process flows, getting buy-in from all internal stakeholders, running pilots, and tracking early performance results.
- Getting donor feedback through satisfaction surveys, measuring the results, reporting to senior management, and formulating an improvement action plan to work on the recommendations and feedback coming from the surveys
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, esp. Microsoft Excel
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Skilled in project management
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent organizational skills & a knack for problem-solving
- A team player with leadership skills
Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or Computer Science.
3 - 4 years' experience in a similar role