The PM would be responsible for program design and improvement, program implementation, quality assurance and growth, including new initiatives. He/She will lead the team, providing direction and guidance to ensure alignment and smooth coordination within the team. He/She would use data to make informed decisions, in order to improve program quality. He/She will be in charge of communication with relevant internal stakeholders. He/she would facilitate HOD/EA with fund raising and donor relationship management.
- Program Growth and Strategy Development
- Program Design, tools development
- Program Reporting and Monitoring ( Developing Monthly Progress Review Reports, tracking activity chart /project calendar)
- Program and Process Improvement
- Prepare forecasts and budgets
- Fund-raising and stakeholder relationship management with support from HOD/EA
- Program Marketing both internally and externally through creation of marketing content (especially learner videos)
- Diligent in project planning, management, execution and delivery, and follow up.
- Community mobilization knowledge would be an added advantage
- Analytical and have decision making abilities, using tangible data
- Process oriented and good organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong inter-personal skills and the ability to develop good working relationships
- Strong computer literacy (MS Word, MS Powerpoint, internet research) especially data management using MS Excel
- Knows budgeting and possesses financial reporting skills
- Adaptable, self-motivated, independent worker
An undergraduate degree with experience of implementing projects or MBA with experience in project management is desirable.
5+ years of Project management experience in the development sector