The incumbent will be responsible for understanding TCF’s current learning and assessment practices, and study best practices worldwide. Simultaneously, work in collaboration with stakeholders from curriculum, training and assessment team at TCF to improve the current practices.
With its wide and diverse network of students, teachers, communities and educators across Pakistan, TCF has continuously strived to provide enabling environment of learning for all students. One of TCF’s prime yardstick of success is ‘continuous improvement’. In that light, the Learning and Assessment Design (L&A) project aims to incorporate and expand on diverse learning and assessment practices across the world and benefit from the principles that are applicable to the contextual realities of Pakistan.
- Work in collaboration with the learning, training and assessment teams to understand the current practices of TCF and identify the gaps
- Assist in primary and secondary research on multiple aspects of an educational journey from SLO development to assessment practices
- Develop manuals and conduct workshops/training to disseminate the learning from the research throughout the year
- Strong reading and writing skills in Urdu and English
- Keen interest in research and has the ability to conduct thorough research
- Strong computer literacy (MS Office, PowerPoint, internet navigation) especially data management using Advanced MS Excel
- Strong communication skills and Values inter-personal skills; has the ability to develop meaningful work relationships
- Willing to cross-collaborate with diverse stakeholders
- Attention to detail
Bachelors in domain of Education and/or Social Sciences
Preferably 2 years or more in position of research role in education, with experience of assessment and/or curriculum design