With its wide and diverse network of students, teachers, communities and educators across Pakistan, TCF has continuously strived to provide enabling environment of learning for all students. One of TCF’s prime yardstick of success is ‘continuous improvement’. In that light, the Learning and Assessment Design (L&AD) project aims to incorporate and expand on diverse learning and assessment practices across the world and benefit from the principles that are applicable to the contextual realities of Pakistan.
The incumbent will be responsible for understanding TCF’s current learning and assessment practices, and study best practices worldwide. Simultaneously, work in collaboration with stakeholders from curriculum, training and assessment team at TCF to improve the current practices.
- Work in collaboration with the learning, training and assessment teams to understand the current practices of TCF and identify the gaps
- Assist in primary and secondary research on multiple aspects of an educational journey from SLO development to assessment practices
- Develop manuals and conduct workshops/training to disseminate the learning from the research throughout the year
Due to the research and coordination-intensive nature of work, here are a list of skills required for this position:
- Pro-active in approaching deliverables
- Takes ownership of tasks
- Strong Urdu and English communication skills
- Values inter-personal skills; has the ability to develop meaningful work relationships
- Structure and clarity in written communication
- Open to giving and receiving guidance and feedback
- Aware about self and team's positionality
- Deliverable/success oriented
Bachelors in domain of Social Sciences
Preferably 2 years or more in position of research role in education, with experience of assessment and/or curriculum design