Responsible for effectively leading and managing donor funded project related tasks and ensuring adherence to deadlines while effectively managing all stakeholders involved.
- Effectively lead and manage the project while adhering to the project deadlines.
- Effectively ensure implementation of the planned activities, including coordination among various stakeholders
- Supervise and advise field / construction supervisors
- Liaison with various contractors and vendors and internal departments of TCF
- Ensure timely reporting and data management
- Keep close liaison with TCF Head Office and keep relevant stakeholders informed on the project operations or any other issue concerning the project.
- Ensure documentation and dissemination of project updates and progress to various stakeholders in a timely manner
- Identification and resolution of problems through implementation of planned interventions
- Sound knowledge of interior finishing (ID) works.
- Experience in coordination, monitoring, contract management, scheduling, budgeting, plus experience of handling multiple fast-paced projects.
- Experience in building maintenance / up-gradation works and building painting applications would be preferable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be able to read technical details and convert project information into reports.
- Proven knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Project software
- Ability to work under pressure/fast-pace project
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably Civil Engineering. Master’s degree in relevant field would be an added advantage.
About 10 years of relevant experience in leading, managing and coordinating construction projects.