- Provides periodic reports to users and managers of systems status.
- Provides weekly status reports
- Actively participate in meetings and make valuable contribution.
- Ability to think strategically and execute at a tactical level.
- Devise and implement test strategies that adequately assess all software aspects
- Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software issues.
- Investigate and recreate reported defects
- Work with other engineers to troubleshoot and resolve coding issues
- Track and document all testing defects and resolutions
- Participate in the design and development for test automation and support
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Responsible for daily system support
- Document different processes with direct interaction with business
- Taking meeting minutes and circulate
- Act as a bridge between business and IT
- Must be detailed-oriented and self-motivated.
- Organized and detailed documentation skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies and methodologies.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, customer service and communication skills.
- High attention to detail and Ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio.
Bachelors in Business/ IT
2/ 3 years