- Prepare preliminary and final cost estimates.
- Prepare Bill of quantities (BOQs) and Specification document for tendering.
- Evaluate bids received after tendering process.
- Conduct comparative market rate analysis.
- Prepare and execute formal contracts.
- Check and record measurements of work done at site.
- Inculcate value engineering practices for cost affections.
- Take measurements of maintenance work and prepare BOQs.
- Forecast future cost and manage scope change.
- Assist in preparing projects disbursements/financial payments.
- Perform other duties as may be required by the HOE.
B.E (Civil) or DAE (CIVIL)
08 years and above